DIY or Hire?
Removing wallpaper is a job you can do yourself.
- A job can take as little as two hours to complete, although for some projects it may take a couple of days
- Most homeowners spend between $345 and $1,065 on removing wallpaper
- If you already have the necessary tools to remove wallpaper, you can reduce the cost of the project
- A professional may charge you more to remove wallpaper than if you were to complete the job yourself
- Hiring a professional will save you time from completing the job by yourself (it'll also save you money from having to purchase the necessary tools for wallpaper removal)