DIY or Hire?
HVAC replacement, regardless of system type, should be completed by a certified professional.
- Air filters should be replaced every one to six months, which is one of the best ways to keep your HVAC system in good working order
- Troubleshooting can be done by amateurs, but most repairs should be handled by a professional
- HVAC system can leak carbon monoxide or other deadline toxins into your home
- For this reason, HVAC units have to meet building codes and professionals are required to adhere to strict installation guidelines
- We recommend a service technician for maintenance, major repairs, duct work, and system replacements